How to Make hair Wavy With a hair Straightener?
It might sound like an oxymoron, but the truth is that you can make your hair wavy by using a simple hair straightener from the hair straightener vendor. In fact a hair straightener is the perfect accessory for those who want to be able to have different looks without having to use a bunch of different things like curling irons and hair dryers. It’s amazing the things you can do with a simple ceramic hair straightener.
Getting Those Waves Going
In order to get the waves that you desire, you want to start off by getting the hair straightener hot. Plug it in and let it warm up for at least 10 minutes. While it’s getting hot, brush or comb your hair until it’s smooth to the touch and easy to work with. Make sure no knots are left behind.
Go over your hair once with the straightener until all of your hair is nice and straight. There are a couple of ways to get your hair wavy with a straightener. The first is to twist the hair into twirls and then press those twirls of hair with the straightener. This will provide a sleek and fun wavy hairstyle. The other way is to start at the root of your hair with the device. Slowly work your way down the hair by flipping the straightener back and forth in your hand so that it creates waves as you go.
Put it into a ponytail, wear it back in a clip, or wear it as it is. It doesn’t really matter because they’re all cute styles. You can’t go wrong with this hairstyle weather wearing it to work or out for a night with great friends. It’s simple and fun to do, which makes it a perfect style to consider any day of the week.
How to get beach Wavy With a hair Straightener?
In case that you love beach waves hair style and you always have been intrigued by how to get beach waves, I assure you that you are in the right place in order to learn how to do this type of waves.
In order to achieve this type of waves is needed to own certain products and tools with which you can accomplish this task. Of course you’ll still need the guidance of this article and also your work.
There is also the option to go to a professional hair salon to accomplish beach waves , but it can also be made from the comfort of your own home and the final result will not be much different from the one obtained in professional hair salons.
I will not extend the waiting and get straight to the point, how to get beach waves :
– first thing that you need to do is to wash your hair with shampoo and a conditioner. It does not matter so much the brand of the shampoo or conditioner, but much more matters which products you will use after you washed your hair.
– towel dry the hair after you wash it.
– apply a leave in spray conditioner, thing that will make the hair easier to disentangle and of course to be more shiny and soft.
– then after you do the above process, apply on the hair some spray wax or a texturizing cream.
– The next step is to dry the hair with a hair dryer until it is slightly damp. Be careful not to leave the hair too damp and I suggest you to use a ionic lightweight powerful hair dryer.
– now take two curved bobby pins and put your hair in a high bun. For the bobby pins I recommend you to utilize the type which are meant to be utilized as hair clips, not as waves keepers, considering that the curved ones remain in the hair all the night with no budging, while typical long bobby pins every time drop out at some moment. Just be certain you will twist your hair as you roll it into the bun, this is the main secret to create the beach curls.
After doing the above steps you can go to sleep and in the morning when you will wake up shake well the hair and the first thing you will notice is that the hair will have a very huge volume and also you will have the desired style, which is beach waves.
You could make beach wavy by use ionic hair straightener as well, it is easy and fast way to do this.